Skip to content
On Modern Biblical Interpretation, Evangelical Hermeneutics, & the Museum of the Bible:
- “American Heretics: Blue Christians in a Red State,” Religion & Politics (Aug. 27, 2019).
- “On Good Government and Good Girls: How the Museum of the Bible’s Founding Family Turned Themselves into Bible Experts,” The Revealer, the publication of NYU’s Center for Religion and Media (March 20, 2019); with Cavan Concannon.
- “‘Squint against the grandeur!’: Waiting for Jesus at the Museum of the Bible,” The Bible & Critical Theory 15.1 (2019): 114-29, with Cavan Concannon.
- OPEN LETTER TO MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE
- “What the Museum of the Bible Conveys about Biblical Scholarship Behind Church Doors,” Religion & Politics (March 13, 2018)
- “The Museum of Whose Bible? On the Perils of Turning Theology into History,” Ancient Jew Review (January 24, 2018)
- “Can Scripture ‘Speak for Itself’?: A Look Inside the Museum of the Bible,” Religion & Politics (November 17, 2017).
On Ancient Judaism and Christianity