- Arguing with Aseneth: Gentile Access to Israel’s Living God in Jewish Antiquity (Oxford University Press, 2018).
- In progress: Who Owns the Bible? (under contract with Cambridge University Press).
- The Museum of the Bible: A Critical Introduction, co-edited with Cavan Concannon (Lexington Books/Fortress Academic, 2019).
- The Ways the Often Parted: Essays in Honor of Joel Marcus, co-edited with Lori Baron and Matthew Thiessen (Society of Biblical Literature Press, 2018).
Peer-reviewed journal articles
- “Putting Paul in His Place: Diverse Diasporas and Sideways Spaces in Hellenistic Judaism,” Journal of the Jesus Movement in its Jewish Setting 6 (2019): 1-21.
- “Aseneth Between Judaism and Christianity: Reframing the Debate,” Journal for the Study of Judaism 49, no. 2 (2018): 189-222.
- “Already/Not Yet: Eschatological Tension in the Book of Tobit,” Journal of Biblical Literature 132, no. 1 (2013): 197-117.
Books & Culture Essay
- “‘Squint against the grandeur!’: Waiting for Jesus at the Museum of the Bible,” The Bible & Critical Theory 15.1 (2019: 114-29), with Cavan Concannon.